LeadingAge Oregon Fall Leadership Conference
October 16-18, 2013
Agate Beach Inn, Newport
At this critical juncture, it is vital that Oregon’s mission-directed aging services providers stay informed, stay connected and step up to the challenges required to maintain the high-quality long-term services and supports that our state is known for.
All levels of staff from your senior care and housing organization are invited to join us for this year’s LeadingAge Oregon Fall Leadership Conference as we examine and develop strategies to meet the needs of Oregon’s older adults now and into the future.
Among the highlights:
- An update on coordinated/accountable care: Hear how the state’s healthcare transformation is going and the implications for aging services providers.
- A special track for Boards of Directors: Make sure your board is performing at the high level demanded by today’s fast-paced and sophisticated aging services sector.
- Protecting our residents: Hear about state initiatives to combat elder abuse and learn what you and your staff can do to be aware and to be proactive in areas including capacity/competency issues and financial exploitation.
- Looking ahead: Take a look ahead to what the Baby Boomers will be looking for as they age, and examine national trends, public policy and regulatory issues that are or will impact your organization.
- Leadership development: Rejuvenate and enhance your leadership motivation and skills in our keynote and Friday morning leadership sessions.
We look forward to seeing you in Hood River!
View and print conference brochure
Exhibit and Sponsor Information