Savings & Benefits
Value First, Inc. is a group purchasing organization designed for aging services providers who seek expanded choice, intelligent solutions and significant savings. We offer collective buying power and contracts negotiated specifically for customers whose mission is better care and better outcomes for older adults. Value First is owned by LeadingAge and 25 LeadingAge affiliates, including the LeadingAge Oregon, in collaboration with MedAssets.
With our partners, we offer:
- Collaborative Power - By unifying the efforts and energies of our participants, we leverage a collective buying pool voice of more than 7,000 aging services provider organizations. The strength of MedAssets comes from serving more than 180 health systems, 4,000 hospitals and 75,000 non-acute healthcare providers.
- Service Power - Value First emerged from a collaboration of LeadingAge, LeadingAge affiliates and MedAssets, Inc., designed to help every member across the purchasing continuum. With Value First, more people will be on your team, providing you access to a bigger buying pool, purchasing volume, and leverage for better contract prices.
- Buying Power - MedAssets recently acquired The Broadlane Group, a leading provider of supply chain management, supplies and centralized procurement. This combines two of the top four healthcare group purchasing organizations in the nation and brings together some of the best pricing and contract depth in the field accomplished by leveraging over $40 billion in purchasing volume.
- Contracting Power - Value First’s enrolled providers have access to more than 400 vendors backed by a national contracting team that customizes contracts for Value First customers.
LeadingAge members who participate in the Value First purchasing program:
- Pay no annual fee to participate
- Support LeadingAge Oregon with their purchases
- Select only the suppliers that best fit their needs.
Enrollment in Value First is simple. To enroll and become eligible for our discounted pricing all you need to do is sign a simple participation agreement that gives you access to all of the vendors but does not obligate you to purchase. You can pick and choose as many or as few of the contracts from the portfolio of vendors as you need. You can belong to more than one GPO. This is a non-exclusive program. Enroll at no cost to you.
Value First Website
Value First Brochure
Value First Customer Employee Purchasing Program
Applying the 80/20 Rule to Purchasing
Sherwin Williams Group Buy Healthcare Saving - March 1 - April 30, 2017
2017 Resolution - HD Supply
For more information about the Value First Group Purchasing Program visit www.valuefirstonline.com or contact Denise Wetzel, Manager, Membership Services, at email@example.com.