LeadingAge Oregon Fall Leadership Conference
October 16-18, 2013
Agate Beach Inn, Newport
At this critical juncture, it is vital that Oregon’s mission-directed aging services providers stay informed, stay connected and step up to the challenges required to maintain the high-quality long-term services and supports that our state is known for.
Board members and all levels of staff from your senior care and housing organization are invited to join us for this year’s LeadingAge Oregon Fall Leadership Conference as we examine and develop strategies to meet the needs of Oregon’s older adults now and into the future.
Among the highlights:
· An update on coordinated care organizations: It’s been a year since Oregon’s CCOs started serving clients; what progress has been made, and what does it all mean for senior care and housing?
· A special track for Boards of Directors: Make sure your board is performing at the high level demanded by today’s fast-paced and sophisticated aging services sector.
· Operational issues: Hear about state initiatives to shape the future of long-term care in Oregon, examine the implications of higher acuity in assisted living and take a look at innovative senior housing models.
· Looking ahead: Examine technology trends, public policy and regulatory issues that are or will impact your organization
· Leadership development: Rejuvenate and enhance your leadership motivation and skills in our special Leadership track.
We look forward to seeing you in Newport!
Note: Please be sure to read session descriptions before registering for the conference.
View and print conference brochure
"Call for Exhibitors" Brochure
Online Registration for Exhibitors